Scam and fake apps are upsetting developers, so Dave and I take a look at what Apple is doing and the pitfalls on both sides of this situation. We also talk about the new Waze-like features in Apple Maps and Dave tells an hilarious story about Phil Collins and George Harrison.
- Interview with Apple’s employee #1
- “Apple, how on earth can you look away?”
- Massachusetts man swallows AirPod in his sleep
- The George Harrison Phil Collins story
- Apple Maps adds Waze-like features in iOS 14.5 for crowdsourcing accidents, speed traps and hazards